- About Us
- Our Services
TUNE IN each and every Sunday Morning, to our "Words of Inspiration" Radio Broadcast from 7:15 A.M. to 8:00 A.M. on WGAI 560AM or www.gregorygospel.com with your host, Mr. Aubrey Mitchell. We give church announcements, words of encouragement and review our death notices and funeral announcements as they are provided. You may click the "radio icon" below to listen live between those time frames.
THANK YOU TO OUR COMMUNITY AND SURROUNDING AREAS, FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
"Funeral Service is not just a job for us, it is a calling and more so, a ministry."
Upon the transition and passing of your loved one, your family has so many decisions to make in what seems, a little time. Here are 8 steps that we feel are necessary in the selection of a funeral service provider:
1) Professionalism - How will they treat your family during your time with them regardless of finances?
2) Facilities - Will your family and out of town guest be satisfied with the appearance of the facilities you select?
3) Reputation - Ask around in the community about the services provided or in detail of the management of operation.
4) Embalming Skills - One of the most valuable things you will remember. Will they assure good embalming results?
5) Time - Will they make time for you regardless of their busy schedule with other families?
6) Service - Will they walk you through every aspect, guide and not mislead you?
7) Celebration of Life - Will they honor your request in celebrating your loved ones Life and make it personal to your request?
8) Aftercare - Will they guide you in direction for further grief counseling, if need be?
All of these are necessary facts of thought in selecting a funeral service provider.
Let your thinking stop at our ministry of service. Give us a call today, (252) 562-6936 for all your Funeral or Cremation Needs.
Aubrey H.J. Mitchell, CFSP
Funeral Service Licensee
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/mitchellcares/
We have added new features for your web experience with us. They include:
• Ordering flowers directly from our site
• Enhanced obituaries with a guest book
• Automatic email subscription when new notices are posted
• New ways to send condolences such as food gifts and sympathy cards
Please browse our website to learn more about our services and facilities.
From the family of Dallis W. Turner Sr. we appreciate the professionalism, kindness and understanding along with a well-organized service. My father was laid to rest with dignity. We will never forget how well this funeral was executed, and how comfortable we felt in your establishment (the singing was awesome as well) . The Turners will always speak highly of Mitchell Funeral Care and Cremations. God bless.
Directly order flowers, view and sign the condolences book, share memories and more to celebrate lives of those dearly missed.
Take a few moments to express your wishes now and help to ease the burden on your loved ones.
A collection of answers to questions that people often have when arranging for a funeral.
National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association, Inc.
Epsilon Nu Delta Mortuary Fraternity, Inc.
Funeral Director and Morticians Association of North Carolina, Inc.
Academy of Funeral Service Professionals