"Funeral Service is not just a job for us, it is a calling and more so, a ministry."
Upon the transition and passing of your loved one, your family has so many decisions to make in what seems, a little time. Here are 8 steps that we feel are necessary in the selection of a funeral service provider:
1) Professionalism - How will they treat your family during your time with them regardless of finances?
2) Facilities - Will your family and out of town guest be satisfied with the appearance of the facilities you select?
3) Reputation - Ask around in the community about the services provided or in detail of the management of operation.
4) Embalming Skills - One of the most valuable things you will remember. Will they assure good embalming results?
5) Time - Will they make time for you regardless of their busy schedule with other families?
6) Service - Will they walk you through every aspect, guide and not mislead you?
7) Celebration of Life - Will they honor your request in celebrating your loved ones Life and make it personal to your request?
8) Aftercare - Will they guide you in direction for further grief counseling, if need be?
All of these are necessary facts of thought in selecting a funeral service provider.
Let your thinking stop at our ministry of service. Give us a call today, (252) 562-6936 for all your Funeral or Cremation Needs.